Friday, September 18, 2009

Thinking About Tomorrow

No practice today, moon day.  Christian and I had a late dinner last night and we stayed up too late eating junk and watching South Park.  On our way home from dinner, the rain started pouring.  I thought walking in the rain was fun, riding on the scooter in the rain is even better. We had to make a cookie and beer (not for me) run before heading home prolonging the ride which I was ecstatic about. 

This blog has turned into the adventures of Christian and MC and for a second I thought about changing the name.  That will soon change as he is going home at the end of the month and my friend Jonah will be filling the role of sidekick.  Yes, we spend a lot of time together and it's not my fault he thinks I'm nice and fun to hang around with.  I'm actually surprised that he isn't sick and tired of me yet.  I must say that I appreciate the fact that he spends a lot of time in his head thinking like I do and speaks only when necessary. 

Earlier this afternoon, J#1, who by the way is Johanne, took a walk around the lake again.  Johanne said I could refer to her by her real name which is fine since J#2 has left and distinction between the two J's is no longer necessary.  However, there is less to type if I refer to her as J#1.  Towards the end of our walk, one of the locals pointed out a crocodile in the water.  This wasn't like a "Reggie" in the lake situation.  This was a real crocodile, not that Reggie wasn't, but this thing was bigger and wild.  I was excited and fearful at the same time.  On both sides of the trail is swamp and a crocodile or snake could easily hide and come out of nowhere.  In the beginning of our walk,  J#1 was wondering if it was safe to run around the lake by herself.  After seeing the crocodile, don't think she will be doing that anytime soon.  On our way out of the lake, this guy trying to show off on his motorcycle by speeding through the speed bump, completely eats it.  He was unhurt, but when anyone tried to help him he was interested.  I don't know how he was unhurt with that spill.  His motorcycle fell on him and he hit the asphalt pretty hard.         

**can't come up with a title, so i'll use the title of the song currently on my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment