Tuesday, August 18, 2009

DM

Sarah got us tickets to see Depeche Mode at the Hollywood Bowl tonight. It is by far the best concert I have been to this spring/summer season. Dave Gahan and Martin Gore's vocals were amazing and the band sounded great. Two hours of raw energy and Dave Gahan dancing his butt off. It was one of those shows that I wished they could of played all night.

We ended up with terrace box seats and I'm always afraid that the closer we are to the stage, the more chances of us getting arrested. Sarah is madly in love with Dave Gahan and wants to have his babies. I think given the opportunity she would jump him.

Peter Bjorn and John opened up for them and I am so confused. There were 3 people on stage and I think Peter Bjorn is actually two people and Bjorn is not Peter's last name. Am I the only one that is perplexed about this?? If they had a comma between Peter and Bjorn's name it wouldn't be so confusing. Do they not use commas in Sweden? I always wondered why John didn't have a last name, but now it makes more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment